When used in this article, the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings, respectively, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
(1) FIDUCIARY. An administrator, an administrator with the will annexed, an administrator de bonis non, an executor, a trustee, a guardian, a conservator, an agent or a custodian.
(2) FIDUCIARY ACCOUNT. An estate, a trust, a guardianship, a custodianship, an agency or any other fiduciary relationship, including a custodianship or agency for another fiduciary or fiduciaries.
(3) BANK. A bank or trust company organized and existing under the laws of Alabama with authority to act as a fiduciary and a national banking association with its principal office in the State of Alabama and with authority to act as a fiduciary.
(4) TREASURY SECURITY. Any bill, note, bond, certificate of indebtedness or other evidence of indebtedness the principal and interest of which the United States or any department, agency or instrumentality thereof has agreed to pay or has guaranteed payment.
(5) DEPOSIT. Physical delivery and also crediting by entry on the books of the federal reserve bank without physical delivery.