For purposes of this chapter unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms mean:
(1) FIDUCIARY. Includes a personal representative or trustee.
(2) PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE. An executor, administrator, special administrator, or a person who performs substantially the same function under the law governing the person's status, and a successor to any of the above.
(3) TRUST. Any express trust, with additions thereto, wherever and however created, or any separate share of a trust, and includes any arrangement, other than an estate, which, although not a trust, has substantially the same effect as a trust.
(4) TRUSTEE. An original, additional, or successor trustee, whether or not appointed or confirmed by a court, and, in the case of an arrangement which is not a trust but which is treated as a trust for purposes of the GST, includes the person in actual or constructive possession of the property subject to such arrangement.
(5) INTERNAL REVENUE CODE. The Internal Revenue Code of 1986 as amended from time to time and successor provisions and codifications thereof.
(6) GST. The generation-skipping transfer tax imposed by Chapter 13 of the Internal Revenue Code.