(a) When making a weight determination of farm-raised catfish, the processor shall weigh the catfish as they are unloaded from the live haul truck and shall drain any water from the weighing baskets before the catfish are weighed. No deductions shall be made thereafter for water in the weighing baskets.
(b) The processor shall also use a weighing device that is of a type suitable for the weighing of farm-raised catfish and subject to the provisions of Article 1, commencing with Section 8-16-1, of Chapter 16 of Title 8. The weighing device shall electronically print a ticket which provides an exact duplicate of the weight indicated. A copy of this ticket shall be furnished to the owner of the catfish. The ticket shall also include, but is not limited to, all of the following:
(1) The name and address of the processor.
(2) The name of the owner of the catfish being weighed.
(3) The date the catfish are weighed.
(4) The signature of the individual who weighed the farm-raised catfish recorded on the weight ticket.
(5) Any additional information the Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries deems necessary for the lawful and accurate recording of the weight of farm-raised catfish.
(c) The device should print zero (0) before each weighing.
(d) Deductions for trash fish, turtles, and other foreign materials shall be determined by a separate electronic weighing of the trash fish, turtles, and other foreign materials with a printed ticket provided to the producer.