For the purpose of this chapter, the following terms shall have the meanings respectively ascribed to them in this section, unless the context clearly indicates a different meaning:
(1) DEALER. Any person who sells or offers eggs for sale in this state.
(2) PERSON. Any individual, firm, partnership, corporation or association.
(3) EGGS. The eggs of a domesticated chicken hen, which eggs are in the shell.
(4) ALABAMA EGGS. Eggs which are produced in the State of Alabama.
(5) GRADE. The quality of eggs to be determined by candling pursuant to standards or classifications for quality which are adopted and promulgated under Section 2-12-3.
(6) WEIGHT CLASS. The size of eggs to be determined by weighing pursuant to standards or classifications for size which are adopted and promulgated under Section 2-12-3.
(7) WHOLESALE. Such term shall include the sale of eggs by a dealer to a retailer or to another wholesaler.
(8) RETAIL. The sale of eggs to the user or consumer.
(9) PRODUCER. A person who sells eggs of his own hens' production only.