For the purpose of this article, ice cream shall be deemed to be adulterated:
(1) If in quality or grade it is lower than the professed standard of quality or grade under which it is sold or offered for sale;
(2) If it contains any poisonous or other deleterious ingredients which may render such ice cream injurious to health;
(3) If it contains any rancid or renovated or processed butter or any fat or oil other than milk fat and the fat or oil of contained eggs and nuts and the fat or oils of substances used for flavoring;
(4) If it contains in whole or in part any filthy or decomposed substances which may render such ice cream injurious to health; or
(5) If it contains less weight per unit volume than the standards promulgated from time to time by the State Board of Agriculture and Industries.