Section 2-13-90

Appeal from order or action of commissioner.

Any person affected by any order or action of the Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries authorized by this article, who deems himself aggrieved by any such order or action, may within 15 days after receiving notice of such order or action have such order or action reviewed by appeal to the Circuit Court of Montgomery County, Alabama, by filing a complaint setting out the specific order or action or any part thereof whereby said person deems himself aggrieved and shall present to said court such testimony as shall be deemed necessary to support such grievance. All such complaints shall be given preferred settings on the trial docket and shall be heard by the court as speedily as possible. The appeal shall be perfected upon posting of a bond for costs of the appeal, accompanied by the complaint.

(Acts 1955, No. 570, p. 1239, §7A.)