It shall be unlawful for:
(1) Any person to use any brand for branding livestock unless the brand is registered with the department;
(2) Any person to obliterate, alter or deface the brand of any livestock;
(3) Any livestock market or livestock dealer to receive any livestock for sale or any livestock slaughterer to receive livestock for slaughter unless records of receipt and sale are kept in accordance with the requirements of this article;
(4) Any livestock market, livestock dealer or livestock slaughterer to fail or refuse to keep a copy of the register of brands furnished by the department in a place easily accessible to interested parties for inspection at reasonable times as required by subsection (a) of Section 2-15-27;
(5) Any livestock market or livestock dealer or livestock slaughterer to fail or refuse to keep a record for review and inspection at reasonable times as required by subsection (b) of Section 2-15-27; and
(6) Any livestock hide dealer to fail or refuse to keep records required by subsection (c) of Section 2-15-27 for review and inspection as required by said subsection.