When used in this division, the following terms shall have the following meanings, respectively, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
(1) PERSON. Any individual, partnership, corporation, association or other business unit.
(2) COMMISSIONER. The Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries of the State of Alabama.
(3) ALABAMA LIVESTOCK DEALERS' FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ACT. An act of the Legislature of Alabama of 1969 now appearing as Sections 2-15-130 through 2-15-138.
(4) DEALER. Any person engaged in the business of buying livestock as a dealer as defined in Section 2-15-131(5).
(5) LIVESTOCK MARKET. Any person engaged in the operation of a livestock market as defined in Section 2-15-60(6).