The following acts and the causing thereof within the State of Alabama are hereby prohibited:
(1) The manufacture or distribution of any commercial feed that is adulterated or misbranded.
(2) The adulteration or misbranding of any commercial feed.
(3) The distribution of agricultural commodities such as whole seed, hay, straw, stover, silage, cobs, husks and hulls, which are adulterated within the meaning of subdivision (1) of Section 2-21-22.
(4) The removal or disposal of a commercial feed in violation of an order under Section 2-21-27.
(5) The failure or refusal to obtain a license in accordance with Section 2-21-19.
(6) The violation of Section 2-21-30.
(7) Failure to pay inspection fees and file reports as required by Section 2-21-24.