For the purposes of this article, the following words shall have the following meanings:
(1) ALABAMA AGRICULTURAL CENTER BOARD or AACB. The Alabama Agricultural Center Board established by Section 2-6-1, as amended by this article.
(2) BOARD OF DIRECTORS or BOARD. The board of directors of the Garrett Coliseum Redevelopment Corporation, the public corporation created pursuant to this article.
(3) BONDS. Includes refunding bonds unless the context clearly indicates otherwise.
(4) GARRETT COLISEUM or COLISEUM. The Alabama Agricultural Center, the Garrett Coliseum, and all related properties located in Montgomery, Alabama.
(5) GARRETT COLISEUM REDEVELOPMENT CORPORATION or CORPORATION. The public corporation created pursuant to this article.
(6) GOVERNMENT SECURITIES. Any bonds or other obligations which, as to principal and interest, constitute direct obligations of, or are unconditionally guaranteed by, the United States of America, including obligations of any federal agency to the extent such obligations are unconditionally guaranteed by the United States of America.
(7) PERMITTED INVESTMENTS. The term shall include all of following:
a. Government securities.
b. Time deposits evidenced by certificates of deposit issued by banks which are members of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; provided, that, to the extent such time deposits exceed available federal deposit insurance, such time deposits are fully secured by government securities, which at all times have a market value, exclusive of accrued interest, at least equal to such bank time deposits so secured, including interest.
c. Repurchase agreements for obligations of the type specified in paragraphs a. and b., provided such repurchase agreements are fully collateralized and secured by such obligations which have a market value, exclusive of accrued interest, at least equal to the purchase price of such repurchase agreements and which are held by a depository satisfactory to the corporation in such manner as may be required to provide a perfected security interest in such obligations.
d. Uncollateralized investment agreements with, or certificates of deposit issued by, banks or bank holding companies, the senior long-term securities of which are rated at least "AA" by Standard & Poor's Corporation and at least "Aa" by Moody's Investors Service.
(8) PROJECT. The coliseum and any existing or new buildings or facilities located on coliseum properties or properties that become coliseum properties.
(9) PROJECT WORK. The renovation, restoration, improvement, or rehabilitation of the coliseum or any buildings or facilities located on coliseum properties or properties that shall become coliseum properties and the construction of new buildings or facilities on coliseum properties.