The board shall grant state aid only on cash premiums paid on approved classes of:
(1) Beef and dairy cattle, swine, sheep, goats, equine or equidae, and other livestock, including farmwork stock, poultry, eggs, and dairy products.
(2) Field, garden, and horticulture products and apiary products and exhibits.
(3) Home economics displays, including cooking, sewing, preserving, and other activities of women.
(4) Other agricultural products.
(5) Agricultural education exhibits.
(6) Flower shows or exhibits.
(7) Fine arts (art exhibits, including portraits, paintings, drawings, sculpture, and molding of pottery).
(8) Exhibits for 4-H clubs, Future Farmers of America, and other similar youth organizations.
(9) Community exhibits.