When used in this article, the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings, respectively, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
(1) BREAD. Such term includes and shall be limited to bread and rolls (or buns) of every kind and description made wholly or partly from wheat flour which conforms to the definition and standard of identity of bread set out in 21 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 17. Such term excludes bread containing no wheat flour or breads made from 100 percent whole wheat flour, but includes breads made from mixtures of white flour and whole wheat flour, the so-called brown breads.
(2) FLOUR. Such term includes and shall be limited to the foods defined as:
a. Flour, white flour, wheat flour, and plain flour;
b. Bromated flour;
c. Self-rising flour, self-rising white flour, and self-rising wheat flour; and
d. Phosphated flour, phosphated white flour, and phosphated wheat flour in the definitions and standards of identity set out in 21 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 15. Such term also includes all mixtures of such flours with whole wheat or high-extraction flours, but excludes 100 percent whole wheat flour and specially packaged cake and pancake flour.
(3) CORNMEAL. All meal for human consumption made from corn, either white or yellow, whole cornmeal, bolted cornmeal, and degerminated cornmeal as defined in definitions and standards of identity set out in 21 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 15.
(4) GRITS. Grits, pearl grits, and degerminated grits made from corn by grinding or cracking as defined in the standards of identity set out in 21 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 15.
(5) ENRICHMENT. As applied to bread, flour, meal, or grits, such term means the addition thereto of vitamins and other ingredients of the nature required by this article and "enriched bread," "enriched flour," "enriched whole cornmeal," "enriched bolted meal," "enriched degerminated meal," or "enriched grits" means the appropriate food product, according to the federal standards of identity, that has been enriched to conform to the requirements of this article.
(6) PERSON. An individual, a corporation, a partnership, an association, a joint stock company, a trust, or any unincorporated organization.
(7) APPROPRIATE FEDERAL AGENCY. The federal agency or department or administrative federal officer charged with the enforcement and administration of the federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
(8) BOARD. The Alabama State Board of Agriculture and Industries.