(a) It is unlawful for any person:
(1) Who is subject to Article 3 of this chapter to distribute or dispense a controlled substance in violation of Section 20-2-58;
(2) Who is a registrant to manufacture a controlled substance not authorized by his registration or to distribute or dispense a controlled substance not authorized by his registration to another registrant or other authorized person;
(3) To refuse or fail to make, keep or furnish any record, notification, order form, statement, invoice, or information required under this chapter; provided, however, that upon the first conviction of a violator under this provision said violator shall be guilty of a Class A misdemeanor. Subsequent convictions shall subject the violator to the felony penalty provision set forth in subsection (b) of this section.
(4) To refuse an entry into any premises for any inspection authorized by this chapter; or
(5) Knowingly to keep or maintain any store, shop, warehouse, dwelling, building, vehicle, boat, aircraft, or other structure or place which is resorted to by persons using controlled substances in violation of this chapter for the purpose of using these substances or which is used for keeping or selling them in violation of this chapter.
(b) Any person who violates this section is guilty of a Class B felony.