(a) It is unlawful for any person:
(1) To distribute as a registrant a controlled substance classified in Schedules I or II, except pursuant to an order form as required by Section 20-2-57;
(2) To use in the course of the manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance a registration number which is fictitious, revoked, suspended, or issued to another person;
(3) To acquire or obtain possession of a controlled substance or a precursor chemical enumerated in Section 20-2-181 by misrepresentation, fraud, forgery, deception, or subterfuge;
(4) To furnish false or fraudulent material information in or omit any material information from any application, report, or other document required to be kept or filed under this chapter or any record required to be kept by this chapter; or
(5) To make, distribute, or possess any punch, die, plate, stone, or other thing designed to print, imprint, or reproduce the trademark, trade name, or other identifying mark, imprint, or device of another or any likeness of any of the foregoing upon any drug or container or labeling thereof so as to render the drug a counterfeit substance.
(b) Any person who violates this section is guilty of a Class B felony, except that any person who violates subdivision (a)(3) of this section is guilty of a Class C felony.