(a) Upon full implementation of the early intervention system, eligible infants and toddlers, and their families shall receive each of the following:
(1) A comprehensive, multidisciplinary evaluation and assessment of the needs of the infant and toddler and the resources, priorities, and concerns of the family, and the identification of services to meet these needs.
(2) An explanation of the evaluation and assessment and all service options in the native language of the family and other accommodations as may be necessary to assure meaningful involvement in the planning and implementation of all services provided under this chapter. The explanation shall accommodate for cultural differences.
(3) A written individualized family service plan developed according to the recommendations of a multidisciplinary team with the parents as fully participating members of the team.
(4) The services outlined in the individual family service plan which, at a minimum, shall include service coordination.
(5) Procedural safeguards outlined in the regulations.
(b) The individualized family service plan shall serve as the singular comprehensive service plan for all agencies and service providers involved in providing early intervention services to the eligible infant or toddler and the family.