The committee shall make a formal evaluation and shall make an annual report to the Governor and the Legislature, including therein suggestions and recommendations for protecting and improving the state's effectiveness in employing or helping to employ handicapped individuals. The annual report and evaluation shall be submitted to the Governor and the Legislature at least 30 days prior to the convening of the Regular Session for the year. The report shall include statistics on:
(1) Total number of handicapped individuals in Alabama;
(2) Number seeking employment;
(3) Number receiving employment through efforts of the Governor's committee;
(4) A listing of accomplishments resulting from actions taken by the committee; and
(5) Any other supportive data that can be used to measure the effectiveness of the actions of the committee.