Section 22-8-5

Consent of minor for self and child.

Any minor who is married, or having been married is divorced or has borne a child may give effective consent to any legally authorized medical, dental, health or mental health services for himself or his child or for herself or her child.

(Acts 1971, No. 2281, p. 3681, §2.)