Section 24-1-134

City or town may lend or donate money to housing authority; reimbursement.

Any city or town creating a housing authority shall have the power from time to time to lend or donate money to such authority or to agree to take such action. A housing authority, when it has money available therefor, shall make reimbursements for all such loans made to it.

(Acts 1939, No. 617, p. 986, §1; Code 1940, T. 25, §4(1).)