(a) A drug-free workplace program shall contain all the following elements:
(1) A written policy statement as provided in Section 25-5-334.
(2) Substance abuse testing as provided in Section 25-5-335.
(3) Resources of employee assistance providers maintained in accordance with Section 25-5-336.
(4) Employee education as provided in Section 25-5-337(a).
(5) Supervisor training in accordance with Section 25-5-337(b).
(b) In addition to the requirements of subsection (a), a drug-free workplace program shall be implemented in compliance with the confidentiality standards provided in Section 25-5-339.