(a) An employer shall provide all employees with a semiannual education program on substance abuse, in general, and its effects on the workplace, specifically. An education program for a minimum of one hour should include, but is not limited to, the following information:
(1) The explanation of the disease model of addiction for alcohol and drugs.
(2) The effects and dangers of the commonly abused substances in the workplace.
(3) The policies of the company and procedures regarding substance abuse in the workplace and how employees who wish to obtain substance abuse treatment can do so.
(b) In addition to the education program provided in subsection (a), an employer shall provide all supervisory personnel with a minimum of two hours of supervisor training, which includes, but is not limited to, the following information:
(1) How to recognize signs of employee substance abuse.
(2) How to document and collaborate signs of employee substance abuse.
(3) How to refer substance abusing employees to the proper treatment providers.