Every health maintenance organization shall annually, on or before the first day of March, file a report verified by at least two principal officers with the commissioner, with a copy to the State Health Officer, covering the preceding calendar year. Such report shall be on forms prescribed by the commissioner, and shall include:
(1) A financial statement of the organization;
(2) Any material changes in the information submitted pursuant to subsection (c) of Section 27-21A-2;
(3) The number of persons enrolled at the beginning and end of the year;
(4) A summary of information compiled pursuant to paragraph (a)(2)c of Section 27-21A-3;
(5) The amount of uncovered and covered expenditures that are payable and more than 90 days past due; and
(6) Such additional information or reports as are deemed reasonably necessary and appropriate by the commissioner to enable him to carry out his duties under this chapter.