For purposes of this chapter, the following definitions apply:
(1) COMMISSIONER. The Commissioner of Insurance.
(2) CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ANNUAL DISCLOSURE or CGAD. A confidential report filed by an insurer or insurance group in accordance with the requirements of this chapter.
(3) INSURANCE GROUP. Insurers and affiliates included within an insurance holding company system as defined in Chapter 29.
(4) INSURER. As defined in Section 27-1-2, except the term shall not include agencies, authorities, or instrumentalities of the United States, its possessions and territories, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, or a state or political subdivision of a state.
(5) NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INSURANCE COMMISSIONERS or NAIC. The National Association of Insurance Commissioners and its affiliates and subsidiaries.