In determining the financial condition of a reciprocal insurer, the commissioner shall apply the following rules:
(1) He shall charge as liabilities the same reserves as are required of incorporated insurers issuing nonassessable policies on a reserve basis;
(2) The surplus deposits of subscribers shall be allowed as assets, except that any premium deposits delinquent for 90 days shall first be charged against such surplus deposit;
(3) The surplus deposits of subscribers shall not be charged as a liability;
(4) All premium deposits delinquent less than 90 days shall be allowed as assets;
(5) An assessment levied upon subscribers and not collected shall not be allowed as an asset;
(6) The contingent liability of subscribers shall not be allowed as an asset; and
(7) The computation of reserves shall be based upon premium deposits, other than membership fees, and without any deduction for expenses and the compensation of the attorney.