For the purpose of this chapter :
(1) ALABAMA COASTAL CAPTIVE INSURANCE COMPANY. A captive insurance company, as is defined by Section 27-31B-2(8), that is specifically formed to provide homeowners insurance coverage as limited in Section 27-31B-3(a)(4) and as defined and limited in the standard real property and contents insurance forms as approved by the commissioner.
(2) COMMISSIONER. The Commissioner of Insurance of the State of Alabama.
(3) DEPARTMENT. The Alabama Department of Insurance.
(4) PERIL. The cause of an insured loss.
(5) STATE. The State of Alabama.