(a) The commissioner shall collect the following fees in the administration and enforcement of this chapter:
(1) License renewal fees paid in connection with the biennial application for license renewal by producers and service representatives........... $70.
(2) Late filing fee, to be paid by each producer and service representative failing to timely renew a license........... $50.
(3) Provider authority initial filing fee, a one-time fee to be paid by each education course provider for authority to offer continuing education courses in this state........... $300.
(4) Provider authority annual renewal fee, to be paid by each education course provider for continuation of authority to offer continuing education courses in this state........... $100.
(5) Course approval filing fee, to be paid by the provider for the approval of each education course or program to be offered in this state (one-time fee per course, with no need for renewal)........... $50.
(b) The fees collected pursuant to this section shall be deposited in the State Treasury to the credit of the Insurance Department Fund.