In order to qualify for certification, the vendor shall comply with the following requirements:
(1) Provide a course of instruction for its employees approved by the board which shall include subjects dealing with alcoholic beverages as follows:
a. Laws regarding the sale of alcoholic beverages for on-the-premises consumption and/or for off-the-premises consumption;
b. Methods of recognizing and dealing with underage customers; and
c. The development of specific procedures for refusing to sell alcoholic beverages to underage customers; for assisting employees in dealing with underage customers; and for dealing with intoxicated customers.
(2) Require each employee who is authorized to sell alcoholic beverages in the normal course of his or her employment to complete the employee training course set out in subdivision (1) hereof within 30 days of commencing employment;
(3) Require all such trained employees to attend additional meetings at least semiannually or such other schedule of meetings as may be approved by the board, which meetings shall include the dissemination of existing and new information covering the applicable subjects specified in this section and explaining the vendor's policies and procedures relating to those subjects;
(4) Maintain employment records of the training of its employees required by this section; and
(5) Post signs on the vendor's premises informing customers of the vendor's policy against selling alcoholic beverages to underaged persons.