When used in this chapter and except where the context prohibits, the following words and terms shall have the following meanings:
(1) COMMISSION. The Alabama Job Creation and Military Stability Commission.
(2) FOUNDATION. The Military Stability Foundation, an Alabama nonprofit corporation incorporated on September 8, 2011.
(3) MILITARY INSTALLATION. A federal or state military fort, base, camp, post, station, yard, depot, arsenal, armory, or other installation, if located within the State of Alabama.
(4) PROGRAM. The Military Stability Program established by this chapter.
(5) RECIPIENT. A person, entity, association, or governmental entity which receives monies from the program.