The board may refuse to grant or renew, or may suspend or revoke the license of any person licensed under this chapter who:
(1) Has violated this chapter or any rule or regulation of the board.
(2) Has been convicted of a misdemeanor under this chapter.
(3) Has been found guilty of gross unprofessional conduct, dishonest practice, incompetence, including but not limited to obtaining a license under this chapter through fraud or deceit, and aiding or abetting another person in obtaining a license by fraud or deceit.
(4) Has been convicted of a criminal felony charge impinging on the moral and ethical character of the individual and the profession.
(5) Has suffered revocation, suspension, or denial of a certificate or license to practice geology for any reason in another state.