Any person who does any of the following is guilty of a Class B misdemeanor:
(1) Willfully publicly practices, or offers or attempts to publicly practice, geology for other natural or corporate persons in Alabama without being licensed in accordance with this chapter or hereby exempted.
(2) Presents or attempts to use as his or her own, the certificate of licensure or seal of another.
(3) Gives false or forged evidence of any kind in obtaining a license.
(4) Impersonates any other licensee.
(5) Attempts to use an expired or revoked license or practices at any time during which the board has suspended or revoked the license.
(6) Violates any provision of this chapter.