Section 34-5A-5

Temporary license.

A licensed or unlicensed board certified behavior analyst or board certified assistant behavior analyst residing and practicing in another state who temporarily provides behavior analysis services in this state or to a resident of this state, or both, may apply for a temporary license to practice behavior analysis in this state. A temporary license is available only if the behavior analysis services are to be delivered during a limited and defined period, as defined by board rule.

(Act 2014-163, p. 465, §5.)