(a) The board shall establish a fee schedule including, but not limited to, all of the following:
(1) Original issuance and renewal fees for any personal license issued and regulated by the board.
(2) Original issuance and renewal fees for any business license issued by the board.
(3) Original issuance and renewal fees for any applicant seeking licensure by reciprocity.
(4) Fees for reinstating an expired personal license.
(5) Penalty fees for late renewal of any license.
(6) Fees for examination and reexamination.
(7) Fees for insufficient fund checks, consistent with state law.
(8) Fees for inactive licenses if the board elects to allow for inactive licenses by administrative rules.
(b) Fees for examination or reexamination of applicants for licensure may be collected by the vendor of examinations.