(1) ABANDONED MANUFACTURED DWELLING. A manufactured dwelling that satisfies either of the following circumstances:
a. A tenant is absent from the premises of the manufactured dwelling following expiration of 30 days after default, termination, or expiration of the lease agreement.
b. A tenant is absent from the premises of the manufactured dwelling continuously for 30 days after service of a court order requiring the tenant to vacate the premises due to failure of the tenant to perform obligations of the lease.
(2) MANUFACTURED DWELLING COMMUNITY OWNER. Any individual or business entity that, for consideration, allows another individual to place a residential trailer, mobile home, or manufactured dwelling on land owned or leased by that individual or business entity.
(3) MANUFACTURED DWELLING. A residential trailer, mobile home, or manufactured home.
(4) RENTAL FEE. The actual rent charged to the tenant including utilities, maintenance charges, and any other fee charged incidental to the rent as provided for by the agreement between the manufactured dwelling community owner and tenant.
(5) TENANT. An individual or business entity that enters into a rental agreement with a manufactured dwelling community owner for placement of a manufactured home on the property of the manufactured dwelling community owner and that leases or owns the manufactured home.