Section 35-6-124


Any of the parties, within 10 days thereafter, may appeal to the circuit or Supreme Court from the decree of partition or sale, or from a decree confirming or setting aside the commissioners' report, under the regulations governing appeals in other cases from decrees of the probate court to the circuit or Supreme Court; and such decree may be superseded pending the appeal by the appellant, on giving bond in double the amount of the value of the interests of the other parties in the crops, with sufficient surety, to be approved by the judge of probate, and with condition to have the crops forthcoming to abide the decree to be finally rendered in the cause, and in the event of his failure to do so, to pay all costs and damages arising therefrom.

(Code 1876, §3530; Code 1886, §3279; Code 1896, §3204; Code 1907, §5250; Code 1923, §9354; Code 1940, T. 47, §247.)