The certificate of incorporation of the authority shall state:
(1) The names of the persons forming the authority, together with the residence of each thereof, and a statement that each of them is a duly qualified elector of and owner of property in the state;
(2) The name of the authority (which name shall include the words "airport authority");
(3) The period for the duration of the authority (if the duration is to be perpetual, that fact shall be so stated);
(4) The name of each of the authorizing subdivisions, together with the date on which the governing body thereof adopted a resolution authorizing the incorporation of the authority;
(5) The proposed location of the principal office of the authority, which shall be in this state; and
(6) Any other matters relating to the authority that the incorporators may choose to insert and that are not inconsistent with this article or with the laws of the state.