Section 40-10-102

How refund procured.

In order to procure the refunding under the provisions of Sections 40-10-100 and 40-10-101 of the amounts erroneously paid for the purchase of property, the purchaser, his heirs or assigns shall file in triplicate a petition directed to the chairman of the county commission of the county wherein the land is situated, setting up the facts relied on to procure the refunding of the money so erroneously paid.

(Acts 1935, No. 194, p. 256; Code 1940, T. 51, §299.)