The following terms, when used in this chapter, shall have the following meanings, unless the context clearly requires a different meaning. The meaning ascribed to the singular form shall apply also to the plural.
(1) PERSON. Such term shall include individuals, copartnerships, associations, trusts, corporations and any other legal entities.
(2) LICENSE. A license, issued under the authority of this chapter, to make loans in accordance with the provisions of this chapter at a single place of business.
(3) LICENSEE. A person to whom one or more licenses have been issued.
(4) SUPERVISOR. The Supervisor of the Bureau of Loans of the State Banking Department.
(5) BUREAU. The Bureau of Loans of the State Banking Department.
(6) CASH ADVANCE. The amount of cash or its equivalent that the borrower actually receives or is paid at his direction or on his behalf.