It is a violation of this chapter for a person or individual subject to this chapter to:
(1) Obtain property by intentional fraud or intentional misrepresentation;
(2) Solicit or enter into a contract with a borrower that provides in substance that the person or individual subject to this chapter may earn a fee or commission through "best efforts" to obtain a loan even though no loan is actually obtained for the borrower;
(3) Conduct any business covered by this chapter without holding a valid license if required under this chapter;
(4) Fail to make disclosures as required by this chapter;
(5) Fail to comply with this chapter or rules or regulations promulgated under this chapter;
(6) Collect, charge, or attempt to collect or charge any fee prohibited by this chapter; or
(7) Fail to account for monies belonging to a party to a residential mortgage loan transaction, as required by law or regulation.