Before the issuing of such certificate by the superintendent a majority of the directors of such bank shall file in the office of the official or officials with which a certificate of incorporation would be filed under the business corporation laws of this state a declaration of incorporation, which shall show:
(1) The name to be assumed and used by the corporation;
(2) The objects of the corporation, among which shall be the conversion of a national bank with the name and description of the same, into a state bank with all the power and authority that may be exercised by a state bank;
(3) The location of its principal office;
(4) The amount of its total authorized capital and the amount of its paid-in capital;
(5) The name and post-office address of each officer and director;
(6) The time limit, if any, for the duration of the corporation; and
(7) A certificate, acknowledged before a notary public by a majority of the directors of the national bank so converted, that there has been transferred by the national bank, by a vote of the stockholders owning not less than a majority of the capital stock of such national bank, to such state bank into which it is converted, all the property and assets of said national bank.