Section 6-6-754

Appeal from judgment of circuit court.

Any party to said proceedings, whether petitioner, defendant, or intervenor, dissatisfied with the judgment of the court, may appeal therefrom to the supreme court in accordance with the Alabama Rules of Appellate Procedure.

(Acts 1935, No. 196, p. 582; Code 1940, T. 7, §173.)