(a) The following general classes of goods, services, and business are established for convenience of administration of this article, but not to limit or extend the applicant's or registrant's rights , and a single application for registration of a mark may include any or all goods upon which, or services or business with which, the mark is actually being used indicating the appropriate class or classes of goods, services, or business. When a single application includes goods, services, or business which fall within multiple classes, the Secretary of State may require payment of a fee for each class.
(b) The classification of goods and services shall be the classification of goods and services adopted by the United States Patent and Trademark Office, as amended from time to time, except that nothing in this subsection shall prevent the registration of a trade name.
(c) The classification of businesses is as follows:
(1) Agriculture, forestry, and fisheries.
(4) Manufacturing, nondurable goods.
(5) Manufacturing, durable goods.
(6) Transportation, communications, and other public utilities.
(7) Wholesale trade, nondurable goods.
(8) Wholesale trade, durable goods.
(9) Retail trade - lumber and building materials, hardware, nurseries and garden stores, and mobile home dealers.
(10) Retail trade - department, variety, miscellaneous general merchandise, grocery, dairy products, retail bakery, and food stores.
(11) Retail trade - motor vehicle dealers, auto and home supply stores, gasoline service stations, and miscellaneous vehicle dealers.
(12) Retail trade - apparel, accessory, and shoe stores.
(13) Retail trade - furniture, home furnishings, household appliances, T.V. and radio stores.
(14) Retail trade - eating and drinking places, drugstores, and liquor stores.
(15) Retail trade - sporting goods, bicycles, and hobby stores.
(16) Retail trade - book, stationery, jewelry, sewing, needlework, and piece-goods stores.
(17) Retail trade - mail-order houses, vending machine operators, and direct selling establishments, fuel and ice dealers, and retail florists.
(18) Retail trade - miscellaneous.
(19) Finance, insurance, and real estate.
(20) Business and repair services.
(21) Personal services.
(22) Entertainment and recreation services.
(23) Professional and related services.
(24) Public administration.