In the following cases the provisions of this chapter shall not apply:
(1) Sales for the estate of a decedent by the personal representative, or his agent, according to law or by the provisions of the will.
(2) Sales of property conveyed by deed of trust, mortgage, or judgment or ordered to be sold according to the mortgage, judgment, or order.
(3) Sales of all agricultural produce and livestock arising from the labor of the seller or other labor under his control on or belonging to his real or personal estate and not purchased or sold for speculation.
(4) All sales under legal process.
(5) Sales by a licensed pawnbroker or loan company which is selling or offering for sale unredeemed pledges of chattels as provided by law.
(6) Sales made within the incorporated limits or police jurisdiction of any municipality of the State of Alabama under a license granted by such municipality pursuant to the provisions of a valid ordinance of such municipality similar to the provisions of this chapter.
(7) Sales of automobiles by an auctioneer licensed under the laws of the State of Alabama.
(8) Sales of fire, smoke, or water damaged merchandise by a licensed business establishment continuing in business. Such sales shall be limited to 12 regular business days.
(9) Sales of perishable merchandise by a licensed business establishment continuing in business. Such sales shall be limited to seven regular business days.