(a) With respect to any person identified pursuant to Section 8-19A-5, an applicant for a license as a commercial telephone seller shall state in his or her application the identity of any affiliated commercial seller or salesperson who:
(1) Has been convicted of, or is under indictment or information for, racketeering or any offense involving fraud, theft, embezzlement, fraudulent conversion, or misappropriation of property. Conviction includes a finding of guilt where adjudication has been withheld.
(2) Is involved in pending litigation or has had entered against him or her an injunction, a temporary restraining order, or a final judgment or order, including a stipulated judgment or order, an assurance of voluntary compliance, or any similar document, in any civil or administrative action involving racketeering, fraud, theft, embezzlement, fraudulent conversion, or misappropriation of property or the use of any untrue, deceptive, or misleading representation or the use of any unfair, unlawful, or deceptive trade practice.
(3) Is, or ever has been, subject to any litigation, injunction, temporary restraining order, or final judgment or order, including a stipulated judgment or order, an assurance of voluntary compliance, or any similar document or any restrictive court order relating to a business activity as the result of any action brought by a governmental agency, including any action affecting any license to do business or practice an occupation or trade.
(4) Has at any time during the previous seven years filed for bankruptcy, been adjudged bankrupt, or been reorganized because of insolvency.
(5) Has been a principal, director, officer, or trustee of, or a general or limited partner in, or had responsibilities as a manager in, any corporation, partnership, joint venture, or other entity that filed for bankruptcy, was adjudged bankrupt, or was reorganized because of insolvency within one year after the person held that position. The disclosures required in subdivision (4) shall be applicable insofar as they relate to the applicant commercial telephone seller, as well as any affiliated commercial seller or salesperson.
(b) (1) For any person described in subsection (a), the applicant shall:
a. Identify the court or administrative agency rendering the conviction, judgment, or order against the person or pending litigation.
b. Provide the docket number of the matter, the date of the conviction, judgment, or order, and the name of the governmental agency, if any, that brought the action resulting in the conviction, judgment, or order.
(2) For any person described in subdivision (5), the applicant shall provide the name and address of the person filing for bankruptcy, adjudged bankrupt, or reorganized because of insolvency, the date of the action, the court which exercised jurisdiction, and the docket number of the matter.
(c) Each commercial telephone seller shall disclose to the division the name, address, and account number of each institution where banking or similar monetary transactions are done by the commercial telephone seller.