Every contract for the sale of health studio services shall contain the following:
(1) Provisions for the penalty-free cancellation of the contract within three days, exclusive of holidays and weekends, of its making, upon the mailing or delivery of written notice to the health studio, and refund upon such notice of all moneys paid under the contract, except that the health studio may retain an amount computed by dividing the number of complete days in the contract's term or, if appropriate, the number of occasions health studio services are to be rendered, into the total contract price and multiplying the result by the number of complete days that have passed since the contract's making or, if appropriate, by the number of occasions that health studio services have been rendered.
(2) Provision for the cancellation of the contract if the health studio goes out of business and fails to provide facilities within five miles or moves its facilities more than five miles from the location designated in such contract, upon written notice by the buyer, with refund upon such notice of funds paid or accepted in payment of the contract or in an amount computed by dividing the contract price by the number of weeks of the contract's term and multiplying the result by the number of weeks remaining in the contract's term.
(3) Provision for the cancellation of the contract if the buyer dies or becomes totally and permanently disabled during the membership term following the date of such contract, with refund of funds paid or accepted in payment of the contract in an amount computed by dividing the contract price by the number of weeks of the contract's term and multiplying the result by the number of weeks remaining in the contract's term. The contract may require a buyer or the buyer's estate seeking relief under this subsection to provide reasonable proof of total and permanent disability or death.
(4) Provision that period over which the contract is financed shall not be for a period in excess of 24 months.
(5) Buyer has the right to rescind this agreement within a 30-day period after the facility becomes fully operational if there has been any misrepresentation concerning the facilities that would be available to said buyer.
(6) Provision that in the event that buyer moves out of town and there exists no affiliated facility within a 15-mile radius of buyer's new location the contract or membership agreement may be cancelled at buyer's option. On an installment sales contract a pro rata refund must be available at buyer's option.