Section 8-3-15

Court in which complaints filed.

In cases not otherwise provided for in this chapter, complaints must be filed in the circuit court of the county in which the parties, or any of them, against whom the complaint is filed reside or, if they are nonresidents or have no fixed residence in the state, in the circuit court of any county in the state or in a district court where such court has acquired jurisdiction of the original debt.

(Code 1852, §2650; Code 1867, §3077; Code 1876, §3417; Code 1886, §3156; Code 1896, §3887; Code 1907, §5399; Code 1923, §9558; Code 1940, T. 9, §92.)