For the purpose of this article the following terms shall have the following meanings unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
(1) ABANDONED MINE LANDS. Lands affected by the mining of coal prior to November 5, 1990, and left in either an unreclaimed or inadequately reclaimed condition, and for which there is no continuing reclamation responsibility required under state or federal law, and which continue in their present condition to substantially degrade the quality of the environment, prevent or damage the beneficial use of land or water resources, or endanger the health or safety of the public.
(2) DIRECTOR. The Director of Industrial Relations or his or her authorized agents or representatives.
(3) FEDERAL ACT. Title IV, "Abandoned Mine Reclamation," of Public Law 95-87 of the 95th U. S. Congress.
(4) FUND. State Abandoned Mine Reclamation Fund.
(5) SECRETARY. The Secretary of the United States Department of Interior.
(6) STATE RECLAMATION PROGRAM. The state program for abandoned mine reclamation provided for in this article.