Section 9-9-55

Correction of errors in court proceedings, etc.

The board of water management commissioners may petition the court; and, upon a proper showing, the court shall correct errors or omissions that may have occurred in any proceedings or decrees in relation to any district organized under this article; provided, that notice by publication as provided in this article shall be given to any person whose lands are affected by such proposed correction and that no other person or property shall be affected by such proceeding.

(Acts 1965, No. 685, p. 1246, §43.)